The Building Blocks Of Good Bookkeeping
A good bookkeeping business is only as good as the people who work in it – which is a good thing, since we’re pretty awesome at what we do! Safe Hands was founded by Jason back in 2012 as a way to escape 21 years of working for a big high street bank (though we won’t say which, we’ll let you guess). Never content to settle for less, Jason worked his fingers and toes off to grow the business, and now has a thriving group of bookkeepers around him under the banner of Safe Hands. And they’re not done growing yet!
Safe Hands is about much more than just good bookkeeping. That you could get from anyone. We care about your business and your success, which means getting to know you, your style and where you want your business to go. Whether that’s over coffee, lunch in the local pub or ice lollies on the grass by our office, our team work hard to understand exactly what support you need to help your business grow – and then make it happen.
Helping you grow
We’re not your typical, stuffy shirt bookkeepers. We understand the technology and how best to use it to benefit your business and our team is always on the lookout for innovative new technologies to try out. Our fully trained and qualified staff make it easy for our clients to manage their finances and grow their business.
It’s important to us that we understand what our clients really need, but might not know about yet.
We do this by:
- Asking a LOT of questions.
- Getting under our client’s skin – our team becomes part of your business.
- Managing expectations at every stage.
- Having high business integrity – we will always tell you the truth, with no sugar-coating.
- We say it how it is – it may not always be what you want to hear, but our job is to help you grow.
- We are always upfront and honest about everything (go on, try us).
- We are only human – if we identify a mistake, we will own it and rectify it as soon as we can.
- We keep our promises.
- Each and every client has one dedicated team member who understands their business inside and out.
- Our team all share information, so anyone in the team can answer your request if needed.
Delivering excellence, every time
- A good bookkeeping business is only as good as the people who work in it – which is a good thing too, since we’re pretty awesome at what we do!
- All our staff our qualified and trained.
- Our track record speaks for itself (testimonials on Facebook page and Google My Business).
- We’re not your typical bookkeepers. We’ve worked hard to build the perfect toolkit to support our clients’ growth and help them achieve their goals.
- We go above and beyond, using Business Consulting to analyse the information that you prepare for the tax man and advise you on how to use that information to support your business’ growth.
Sharing happiness (and cupcakes!)
- When you work with Safe Hands, we become part of your team.
- Our office is always open, whether you want to ask questions over coffee or chat over lunch in the local pub.
- We are fun and personable – we are people after all, not bean counting robots!